Reporting to: Catering Manager
Employment Contract: Linked to commercial contract
Main Purpose of the job
We are currently looking for an experience Store Manager to join our team, the successful candidate will administer and control stock, liaise directly with the supplier and staff as well as supervise the store associate.
Desirable education and experience:
- 2 Years Experience working in a logistics environment
- Matric or Logistics qualification
- Experience working in a hospitality enivronment would be preffered but not essential as training will be provided
- Worksmart and SAFRON experience will be an advantage
- Supervisory experience would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work with numbers and calculations
- Planning and organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Ability to delegate
Key areas of responsibility:
- Administer and contro stock
- Communicate directly with the supplier and staff
- Supervise store associate
Compass Group Southern Africa is committed to transformation and operates within the scope of the Employment Equity Act and related legislation. Preference will be given to candidates supporting the Equity and Economically Active Population targets.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered into a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities.