Main purpose of the job
To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support required with regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
Education and experience required:
- Working experience in Hospitality Industry is essential
- Matric essential
- Customer service experience is an advantage
- Food and Beverage or Culinary Arts qualification would be an advantage.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required:
- Knowledge of basic food preparation
- Communication skills
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with food production
- General support required front and back of house